Representing Your Best Interests in the Sale or Purchase of Real Estate
Bob Hummer brings a wealth of experience with him: a practitioner in real estate in Northern Virginia since 1978; a Life Member of both the Million Dollar Sales Club and the Top Producers Club with over 1900 Satisfied Families and President; Prince William Association of REALTORS in 1991.
His experiences range from helping buyers and sellers attain their goals; to renovating historic homes on Capitol Hill; to counseling and assisting homeowners facing the loss of their home due to foreclosure. Since 1996, he has presented his free Home Buyer and Home Seller Seminars at the Woodbridge campus of Strayer University.
A former "Military Brat" and a retired Air Force Hospital Administrator; Bob has made more than 25 moves during his life and is extremely familiar with all aspects of a family relocating - whether it is across the street or across the nation. In recognition of outstanding service and accomplishments, Bob has been awarded:
- #28 on the Greater Washington, DC Metro 2016 Top 100 Agent List, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- #1 Top Sales Associate Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, PW Parkway Office, 2011 and 2012
- International President's Circle Award, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 1998 - 2016
- Thirty-one Year Million Dollar Club Member, Prince William Association of Realtors, 2015
- #2 Top Sales Associate Coldwell Banker Stevens, 1998 - 2001
- Virginia Association of Realtors Sales Associate of the Year, 1997
- Prince William Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year, 1997
- Prince William Association of Realtors President, 1991
When you select Bob Hummer as your representative, you receive the benefit of his superior knowledge and sound judgment. He is eager to share his experience with all of his buyer and seller clients. To paraphrase Will Rogers, "Bob Hummer knows what he is doing, he loves what he is doing, and he believes in what he is doing."
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration (Health Care Administration), Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CDRS – Certified Default Resolution Specialist
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- SRES – SENIORS Real Estate Specialist
Let me put my years of real estate experience and the Coldwell banker Residential Brokerage Worldwide Marketing Program to work for you!