Free! Home Seller Seminar at Strayer University
"An Educated Homeowner...
Becomes a Satisfied Homeseller."
If you are planning to sell your home in the next twelve months, you must attend.
Bob Hummer, a Real Estate Broker with the Prince William Parkway office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage will present his Free Home Seller Seminar on one Saturday a month, at the Woodbridge campus of Strayer University Room 111 .
Bob has been offering his free no-obligation monthly seminars since 1996 and has assisted over 1500 families in attaining their goal of buying or selling a home at the best possible price. A thirty-eight year veteran of the Northern Virginia Real Estate Market, Bob is fully conversant with all aspects of selling a home in difficult market situations. Bob has received special training in assisting homeowners with financial problems and will share this knowledge at the seminar.
The agenda will include:
- Successfully Marketing Your Home
- Real Estate Financing For The Home Seller
- The Language And Documents Of Real Estate
- What You Should Expect From Your Agent
- Using The Internet To Sell Your Home
Attendees will receive:
- Discount On Settlement Expenses
- Free Credit Report
- Free Home Market Analysis
- Wealth Of Reference Material
- Free Private Consultation Upon Request
13385 Minnieville Road, Woodbridge
Intersection of Caton Hill and Minnieville Road
Home Seller Seminar Schedule 2019
- To Be Announced
This seminar is packed with information for the prospective home seller. No obligation. A wealth of reference material will be provided.