Free! Home Seller Seminar at Strayer University
"An Educated Homeowner...
Becomes a Satisfied Homeseller."
If you are planning to sell your home in the next twelve months, you must attend.
Bob Hummer, a Real Estate Broker with the Prince William Parkway office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage will present his Free Home Seller Seminar on Saturday March 9th, at the Woodbridge campus of Strayer University Room 111.
Bob has been offering his free no-obligation monthly seminars since 1996 and has assisted over 1900 families in attaining their goal of buying or selling a home at the best possible price. A forty year veteran of the Northern Virginia Real Estate Market, Bob is fully conversant with all aspects of selling a home in difficult market situations. Bob has received special training in assisting homeowners with financial problems and will share this knowledge at the seminar.
The agenda will include:
- Successfully Marketing Your Home
- Real Estate Financing For The Home Seller
- The Language And Documents Of Real Estate
- What You Should Expect From Your Agent
- Using The Internet To Sell Your Home
Attendees will receive:
- Discount On Settlement Expenses
- Free Credit Report
- Free Home Market Analysis
- Wealth Of Reference Material
- Free Private Consultation Upon Request
13385 Minnieville Road, Woodbridge
Intersection of Caton Hill and Minnieville Road
Home Seller Seminar Schedule 2019
- April 6
- June 8
- July 13
- August 10
- September 14
- October 19
This seminar is packed with information for the prospective home seller. No obligation. A wealth of reference material will be provided.